Saturday, September 25, 2010

Prize Winner and Terrific Review

Serious Reader wins the download of OUT OF THE BLUE, my paranormal time travel romantic suspense, In this story a woman from 1845 Ireland leaps off a cliff into the Atlantic, but lands beside the bass boat of a police detective in a Texas lake in 2010. It received 5 Siren Stones from Siren Reviews.

Speaking of reviews, I'm so happy to have received two terrific reviews this week for THE TEXAN'S IRISH BRIDE, a western historical set in 1885 Texas.

Please let me share one of the reviews with you. Brenda Talley at The Romance Studio gave the book 5 Hearts and I quote: "...Ms Caroline Clemmons has written a book that was so good it was hard to put down. She had my attendtion from the first page, This gripping plot just kept getting better. The main characters were so differnt from each other. Each took their vows seriously. The suspense was evident throughout the manuscript including the surprising actions at the end of the book. There were myriad supporting characters which kept the story moving.

There were no down times in the book. The action was almost non-stop. Her writing style is good. I don't believe I've ever read her books before, but I certianly will look for her name in the future. The sensuality was well written. it wasn't over the top, but it was involved. The honour of Dallas, as well as the unpleasant attitudes of some others, gave the storyline a wonderful viewpoint. I recommend this book. It's certainly my favorite genre. You will be glad to read this book."

Isn't that a terrific review? If it interests you, the buy link is here. I hope you'll not only buy the book, I hope you'll love it as much as I do.

No comments: